The Diywake forward wedge tower is constructed from 2 1/4" aluminum tubing for the legs and 2 1/2" for the top assembly, this tower features a stylish forward facing wedge disign popular in many new boats.
Thanks to a unique telescoping top section, this wakeboard tower can accommodate any boat between 74" and 108" in width, for a truly universal design that will fit almost any boat on the market. The spacing between the front and back mounting feet is 20 inches.
This tower allows for two people to quickly and easily fold this tower below windshield height for convenient storage in a standard garage. It also comes with backing plates and all the mounting hardware including 1/4" rubber spacers that go between the feet and the gel coat. This tower is very simple to install.
- Fits boats from 74"-108" wide (No advanced measurements are needed)
- Fully articulating mounting feet
- Telescoping top section makes installation easy on any boat
- High quality aluminum tubing results in a strong tower that is lightweight
- Secure design creates for a silent tower that will not rattle, creek or moan in rough water
- This tower comes in a brushed aluminum finish
- Fully collapsible in under 2 minutes