Delivers dependable power with style
Kicker's KX200.2 2-channel amplifier will power a pair of speakers with 50 watts RMS each, bringing brilliance and clarity to your sound. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. Just starting your system? You can also use this amp in 1-channel mode to drive a sub with up to 200 watts RMS, then switch it over to your front speakers later on when you get a bigger amp for your subs.
Connects to virtually any system
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system. Kicker even thought to build in a 3-second turn-on delay, eliminating any annoying and potentially damaging turn-on pops.
Versatile controls behind the folding door
A folding door with magnetic latches gives you quick, easy access to your amp's controls. You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped, high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filters can even be set up for bandpass operation — where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play — for optimizing the signal for midrange drivers and other component speakers. You'll also find a variable bass boost, in case you want to add some kick to your music.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (40-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bandpass filter (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- Class D amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuserecommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 8-1/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-1/2"D