Kicker expertise in a marine amp
The key to building a great marine amp is building a great amp, period. When Kicker designed their KXM line, they used their popular Kicker KX car amps as a starting point. Kicker KXM amps combine first-rate technology with water-resistant, protective hardware outside, so they're ready for life on the water.
Made for marine use
No matter how snug the installation space, a marine amp must be tough enough to stand up to the marine environment. Kicker's KXM400.4 marine amp features a conformal coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting. The all-weather protection even extends to the UV-protected heat sink finish.
The RCA inputs on this Kicker amp will accept the signal from just about any marine stereo.
Perfect for your tower speakers
The KXM400.4 delivers the power you need for the tower speakers on your boat, delivering up to 100 watts RMS per channel. This efficient, reliable amp stays cool even when it's pushed hard, thanks to its Class-D design. Space can be at a premium on some boats, but this amp's compact exterior makes it easier to mount in tight spaces.
The amp's RCA inputs accept speaker-level or line-level signals, so you can connect this amp to almost any stereo. Kicker's Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) reduces noise and rejects interference generated by your boat's electronics.
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- compact chassis mounts easily in tight spaces
- conformal coated circuit boards for improved water and dust resistance
- corrosion-resistant power terminals
- gasket-sealed front cover keeps water out and prevents tampering
- stainless steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains in carpet and gel coat
- blue light-pipe illumination matches Kicker's illuminated marine speakers
- sealed potentiometers for reliability and long life
- UV-resistant heat sink finish
- RCA inputs accept high- and low-level signals
- dimensions: 11 3/16" L x 2-1/8" H x 8-5/16" W