Delivers dependable bass with style
Kicker's KX800.1 mono subwoofer amplifier will power your bass with up to 800 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and the efficient Class-D amp technology.
Connects to virtually any system
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system. Kicker even thought to build in a 3-second turn-on delay, eliminating any annoying and potentially damaging turn-on pops.
Bass controls behind the folding door
You can tune for almost any enclosure and sub, and keep the signal clean, using the steeply-sloped low-pass and subsonic filters. A parametric KickEQ™ lets you choose a bass frequency to boost and also how many notes above and below that center frequency you can boost along with it, for some killer bass tone. And a wired remote lets you control all that level of bass from your front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Kick EQ+ parametric bass boost (0-18 dB at 20-80 Hz with bandwidth adjustment 1-5)
- variable subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- wired remote level control included
- Class D amp technology with boost-converter power supply allows amp to achieve near 80 percent efficiency
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 9-5/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-3/4"D