Delivers dependable power to your whole system with style
Kicker designed the KX800.5 5-channel amplifier to run your entire system, powering four speakers with 50 watts RMS each while driving a sub with up to 400 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. Not worried about rear speakers? You could also use this amp in 3-channel mode to send 200 watts RMS each to some high-performance components up front, and still run your sub with 400 watts.
Connects to virtually any system
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system. Kicker even thought to build in a 3-second turn-on delay, eliminating any annoying and potentially damaging turn-on pops.
Versatile controls behind the folding door
A folding door with magnetic latches gives you quick and easy access to your amp's controls. You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filter section for the rear channels can be set up for bandpass operation — where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play — for optimizing the signal for midbass drivers or other component speakers. The subwoofer channel includes a bass boost for adding some kick to your music, along with a subsonic filter that eliminates the extra-low, inaudible frequencies that only waste your sub's energy.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on front channels
- variable high-pass (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), low-pass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave), and bandpass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on rear channels
- variable low-pass (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave) and subsonic (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on subwoofer channel
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz) on subwoofer channel
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- wired remote bass level included
- Class D amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 12-3/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-3/4"D